A new version of the MKS-05 “TERRA” dosimeter-radiometer is supplied with Bluetooth channel that connects the device with the PC.
The delivery kit of the MKS-05 “TERRA” dosimeter-radiometer includes the software for data exchange between the device and the PC.
- New big display with luminescent backlight.
- Simultaneous indication of units of measurement, threshold level and real time on the display.
- Analog ten-segment indicator of registered radiation intensity.
- Possibility to perform measurements with a preset error.
- Audible, vibration and vibration-audible alarm.
- Four-level indication of battery discharge.
- Built-in memory which allows storing up to 1200 measurements.
- Mode of PC link via Bluetooth channel.
- Five independent measuring channels with alternate indication of data on the single liquid crystal display.
- Built-in gamma, beta sensitive Geiger-Muller counter.
- Prompt evaluation of gamma background within 10 seconds.
- Automatic subtraction of gamma background at measurement of beta contamination.
- Measurement results averaging, manually and automatically interrupted.
- Automatic setting of measurement intervals and ranges.
- Audible, vibration and vibration-audible alarm of each detected gamma-quantum or beta-particle with possible switching off.
- Two-tone audible, vibration and vibration-audible alarm of exceeded programmed threshold levels.
- Digital display backlight.
- Two AAA size batteries.
- Low battery indication.
- Shock resistant body.
- Small weight and dimension parameters.
|Measurement ranges and main relative errors:|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation dose equivalent rate (137Cs)|| |
where H*(10) – µSv/h
|Gamma and X-ray radiation dose equivalent (137Cs)|| |
|Beta-particles flux density (90Sr+90Y)|| |
where φβ – 1/(cm² * min)
|Dose equivalent accumulation time and accuracy of measurement:|| |
|Energy ranges of measurement and energy dependence:|
|Gamma and X-ray radiation|| |
|Beta radiation|| |
|Resolution of threshold level programming for: |
– dose rate
– flux density
|Battery life|| |
|Operating temperature range|| |